Monday, July 20, 2009

Keeping Up and Car Shopping

Oh, boy. It's going to be a challenge keeping up with my blogging now that I am driving to work every day - and starting to travel soon. But I am determined to not let this go! Just have to plan better. I was going to scan some childhood pictures over the weekend, but here it is Monday night and I didn't get it done.

I'm seriously looking for a new car. My old faithful 1998 Avalon is starting to fade. But there are so many to choose from! I like the idea of a hybrid (Prius, Camry, Fusion or ???). We've been doing a lot of research but now have to get out and test drive. I'm very fussy. If I'm going to pay much money, I want it to be exactly what I want, right down to the cup holders and the mirrors. This may take me the rest of the year. Anyone have any good advice or good input on any of the new cars?

No comments:

Post a Comment