Sunday, August 16, 2009

Waffles

Julia - I really like waffles. I really like waffles shaped like hearts (I think she's seen my Norwegian waffle maker)
Me - Are you saying you want waffles while you are here?
Julia/Cade/Amber - Yes! We had waffles at Sylvia's (my sister) house. She makes the very, very best waffles. They were so good. We ate and ate and ate them and then we had them again. Sylvia makes the best waffles I've ever tasted!
Me - What did you put on them? Syrup?
Julia/Amber - whipped cream and strawberries / strawberry juice
Cade - mine had syrup
Me - well, we can have syrup. I don't have any whipped cream.
Julia - Can't you go to the store and get whipped cream?
Rod - Sure we can

Today I fed them heart-shaped waffles with whipped cream, strawberries, strawberry juice and syrup - just like Sylvia did. If anyone hears them talking about how good they were, let me know, okay?

2 comments:

  1. Funny. They didn't say a thing about it. I just asked Cade if they were as good as Sylvia's, and he said, "Gooder."

    So there you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber liked Sylvia's better, and Julia said they were about the same.

    ReplyDelete