Sunday, February 14, 2010

Things I Miss

It's been seven months and I still really like my job. Although I have no desire to return to my former life, sometimes there are things I miss:
  • Spending most of the winter in places like southern California and Phoenix
  • Staying in full-service Marriott hotels with the really comfortable beds and with a concierge
  • New foods and unique dining experiences
  • Working with lots of men (not because they are men, but because of the way they think and the way they approach their careers)
  • Continuous intellectual challenges
I may be feeling this way now because it is getting to be a long winter and I have been going to cold, snowy places. And because it is challenging to get good, healthy food at the places I go. Spring is coming and I will soon be energized again. I'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment