Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Texas Country

I am exhausted. And surely I lost a few pounds tonight. We are having a company-wide meeting in Dallas this week and tonight we all went to the Austin House (or something like that). The food was good. The games were fun. The music was okay. Being with all the clinic managers and the directors was great. And I spent a couple hours doing things like line dancing, the chicken dance, karaoke, and other stuff that I'm not even sure what it was. A great time was had by a bunch of women of all ages (the two guys left early). In the midst of all the heavy stuff we hear about during the day, like cutting costs while improving quality, it a nice break to get some exercise and have fun, too. Tomorrow I have my presentation. And I hear that tomorrow night we are going to "Billy Bob's". I may even try riding that out-of-control steer. Or maybe not. I have a lot of recuperating to do between now and then. Whew!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and am enjoying it so much. As to line dancing, chicken dancing, etc., now that I'm a South Texas citizen, I know what all these things are. NOT when I lived in WI certainly.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete